Find out how B_Robots helped Partenamut implement process automation – a testimonial by David Fraiture, Chief Transformation Officer at Partenamut
CASE_SALARY PROCESSING AT AN ACCOUNTANCY FIRM
SETTING THE SCENE
When an employer pays the salary of an employee, a CODA file is created in a shared folder on the server of the accountancy firm. Every month all CODA files must be checked and uploaded manually into the software system of the accountancy firm in order to keep the accountancy records up to date.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA)
B_Robots built an RPA robot that was able to execute the entire end-to-end process automatically.
- Time saving
- Scheduled RPA execution
- Less manual repetitive work
SETTING THE SCENE
A customer e-mails an order via an attached pdf-file to the generic mailbox of a company (email@example.com). The receptionist of the company opens the email, reads and forwards it to the department responsible for order processing. An employee of the order processing department repeats the action of opening and reading the email, he or she analyses the attached pdf and manually enters the data from the pdf into the company’s order processing system.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (COGNITIVE RPA)
In order to automate this process B_Robots combined machine learning, cognitive robotic process automation and intelligent Object Recognition (iOCR):
- A machine learning module capable of interpreting incoming emails and forward them to the appropriate department without any human interaction.
- An RPA bot that opens email and attachments, reads the pdf by means of iOCR and enters the extracted data into the order processing system.
- Combine the different modules so the entire process runs automatically from A to Z.
- Cost saving
- Increased throughput time
- No manual errors